Data breach monitoring tool by Vaimo
Vaimo’s Data Breach Monitoring tool will help to significantly reduce risks, help you protect your customer data and avoid damage to your business reputation. Our monitoring tool can detect when your site has been compromised and immediately alert Vaimo and yourself to take action.
What are the POSSIBLE AFTER effects
OF a DATA BREACH?
A data breach could lead to huge ramifications for your business.
- Financial loss
Costs incurred from fighting the breach, compensating affected customers, falling company share prices, increased security costs.
- Operational disruption
Daily operations get affected until a solution to the breach is found. The longer this goes on, customers will inevitably leave which results in more lost revenue.
The threat of regulatory penalties and legal ramifications.
- Loss of reputation and trust
Irreversible reputation damage and subsequent loss of customer trust.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR WEBSITE?
- We actively monitor activities performed by visitors on your website
- We compare the behaviour of your website to the expected behaviour
- When we find something unexpected, our dedicated team conducts an investigation and if there is a threat, we alert your team to deal with the breach
- With this service we provide, we reduce the possible impact caused by the data breach to minutes instead of days, weeks or even months
Benefits of the Data Breach
Our easy-to-use tool detects data breaches in real-time and on your behalf—saving your business from long-lasting breaches, irreversible reputation damage and lost revenue.
- Reduce data breach detection times from days, weeks or months to just minutes
- Eliminate threats immediately after detection
- Comply with national and international legislation
- Safeguard your reputation and your customers’ trust
- Use the tool with any eCommerce website, no matter the eCommerce platform used
- Easy to set up
Want to run Vaimo’s Data Breach Monitoring to protect your business and customers from the world’s most threatening security breaches?
Simply book a call with our dedicated Data Breach Monitoring team: