How we help our clients crush their goals
The stakes are high on Black Friday—one misstep could lead to a loss of six months worth of sales. In this Black Friday webinar series, we will help you learn more about key areas where focus is crucial and mistakes can be avoided: Performance, Operations, and User Experience.
WEBINAR 1: BLACK FRIDAY PERFORMANCE
Wilko Nienhaus, Vaimo CTO, discusses your site's performance on Black Friday. What you will learn:- How performance influences user behaviour and conversions
- What technical areas to optimise before Black Friday
- Key tips to manage customer expectations and prevent errors
WEBINAR 2: BLACK FRIDAY USER EXPERIENCE
Gillis Hedlund, Digital Strategist at Vaimo, will explore how the UX toolbox can help you understand customer behaviours. What you will learn:
- How Black Friday psychology affects shopping behaviour
- How to design Black Friday customer journeys
- Tools to help you take advantage of shopping behaviour
WEBINAR 3: BLACK FRIDAY OPERATIONS
Nick Bennett, Head of Operations at Vaimo, talks about the five factors behind a successful Black Friday. What you will learn:
- The challenges around a midnight launch
- How to ensure you get the Black Friday sales and your competitors don’t
- How to manage roles and responsibilities on the big day
Our clients' Black Friday Success
Our advice is grounded in a lot of experience helping clients plan and execute their Black Friday campaigns.
In 2020, our teams helped global brands achieve success on Black Friday and throughout Cyber Week. Here are our clients' results:
“We are very happy with our results on Black Friday — we couldn’t have asked for a better start to the holiday season. The close collaboration we had with our dedicated team at Vaimo to prepare for Black Friday and the support we received during this critical week has been invaluable.” - Jakob Dahlner, Ecommerce Manager at Elon.
We look forward to helping you achieve more this Black Friday!