Persuasive ecommerce presentation & Workshop
We are excited to be inviting you to join the following Behavioural eCommerce event in Oslo!
Our cognitive psychologist Guido will take you on a journey through direct and indirect behavioural influencing according to scientifically proven principles and methods.
In addition you'll be learning:
- How the human brain works and how it can be influenced
- Insight into the different forms of “persuasion”
- What is needed to increase your “persuasiveness”
- What are the 7 most used techniques?
- And later, apply the learned techniques to your website and present these to your colleagues
Cognitive Psychologist, CRO/CX/UX @ Vaimo, Magento Association board member, Creator @ Dutchento, CRO.CAFE, Core of Commerce Podcast.
Guido has run this workshop format on a number of occasions and presented in over 20 countries around the world!
This workshop is suitable for eCommerce practitioners (eCom & digital marketing manager) or leaders looking for inspiration and actionable insights.
- Date: Tuesday 11th of February 2020
- Morning workshop: 09:00 - 13:00
- Meet up point: Trelastgata 3, 0191 Oslo
- Dress code: Smart Casual
Your competition is already working on this right now so make sure not to miss out. We look forward to seeing you there!